Tuesday, April 27, 2010

PPC-CC #9 Winners!

Hi Crafters!
I can't believe all those wonderful creations we received this week! Soo exciting and thank you for particpating! :)

Here are our PPC-CC #9 Winners...

Grand Creation Winner:


Congrats Patti! What great use of our PPC-CC #9 Colors! :) Please email me at stampinmegs@hotmail.com with your mailing address so that I can send out your prize!

Grand Creation Runners-Up: (in no particular order)



 

Please join us again for PPC-CC #10 this week, where we have another batch of awesome colors and a very cool prize!

Also, don't forget to grab your winners button--located in the colum at the right! (I am having difficulties linking my blog to each button, so if you would just save the button as a graphic image (.jpg, .png) and upload it to your blog as a picture. Don't use the link yet, please. Once I get these buttons working, I will definitely let you know! Sorry for any inconvience. Any questions, please let me know. Congrats again!

Have a great Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats ladies! Lovely work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Patti! I would have had a very hard time deciding between all the wonderful submittals this time around!
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ladies! You all did such great creations! :) Hope you play this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I came by this morning to do my search for a new challenge and saw this honor. WHEW you blew me away...thank you thank you thank you!!!!
    Hugs~Donna from ButternutSageDesigns

    ReplyDelete