Saturday, April 17, 2010

Meet the PPC Creators -- Day 5

Make sure to take the time out to stop by each Creators blog to check out their work and wish them well! :)

I have always loved playing with paper while growing up but this hobby turned into an obsession when I was introduced to Stampin' Up! two years ago. I remember ordering an entire family of ink pads at my very first workshop. That's the type of person I am. I have this little voice telling me that I just absolutely need everything and thus, my addiction has taken over the entire basement in my house. I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada with my boyfriend of 5 years, Jamie and our 2 year old Samoyed puppy Khuno. I love creating cards because I can complete one in a short amount of time and I never get tired of hearing, "You MADE it?!?"
I'm very thankful that Megan has given this newbie an amazing opportunity and can't wait to start working with this talented group of ladies!


Have a great day!

 

1 comment: