Thursday, April 15, 2010

Meet the PPC Creators -- Day 3

Make sure to take time out to stop by each Creators blog to check out their work and wish them well! :)

Hello, my name is Jackie and I'm from Florida. I have four great kids and have been homeschooling for the past 15 years. I've always been a crafty person and enjoy creating gifts for others. My scrapbooking obsession started 6 years ago when some friends introduced me to it. Needless to say I've become more and more addicted over the years. My favorite things to create are mini albums. They make me happy!
I'm so happy to be part of this awesome team of ladies here at Picture Perfect Creations. I know you all will enjoy participating in these challenges and getting to know these designers, I know I have.
I'd love for you to stop by and peek into my world at My Basket of Scraps.

I am a work-from-home wife and mother of two teen-aged sons! We live in Chapel Hill, NC for the past 14 years, originally from NY State. I have been a paper crafter for almost 20 years doing lots of scrap booking when my boys were little. I was introduced to card making about 5 years ago and a whole, new, wonderful world opened up to me! I started a blog and enjoyed that so much that I decided to host a weekly challenge blog also and enjoy these fun sites more than I can say! I've met so many nice people in my paper crafting circles. {Whenever} I get a free minute, you'll find me up in my design studio. I make cards mostly just for the fun of it and I really enjoy giving them to people ... a handmade card is such a wonderful and personal way to tell somone that you appreciate them! I'm thrilled and honored that Megan chose me to embark on this fun Design Team journey with her and the other DT Members. I look forward to many fun, creative and inspirational days spent with you all over at Picture Perfect Creations!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment