Tuesday, May 25, 2010

PPC-CC #13 Winners!

Happy Tuesday All!
It was sooo great to see a bunch of new faces and great creations last week!  The PPC Creators and I hope to see more from you lovely crafters out there, as well! Thanks for participating!

Lets get to those PPC-CC #13 Winners...

Grand Creation Winner:
Congrats Corri! Super cute card...and great use of PPC-CC #13 colors! :) Please email me at stampinmegs@hotmail.com with your mailing address so that Mary from Jamfies Creations1 can send out your prize!

Grand Creation Runners-Up: (in no particular order)




Don't forget to join us again for PPC-CC #14 this week!


Also, don't forget to grab your winners button--located in the colum at the right! (I am having difficulties linking my blog to each button, so if you would just save the button as a graphic image (.jpg, .png) and upload it to your blog as a picture. Don't use the link yet, please. Once I get these buttons working, I will definitely let you know! Sorry for any inconvience. Any questions, please let me know. Congrats again!


Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Excellent job, Ladies! I'm so glad you all came over & joined the fun :-)
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I'm so excited! Thanks!

    Corri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahooo! WTG ladies! Thanks for playing here at PPC and be sure to come back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job to all the ladies. Congrats Corri, as soon as I receive your mailing address, I will mail you your prize.

    ReplyDelete