Tuesday, May 11, 2010

PPC-CC #11 Winners!

Hi Everyone!
It's that time of the week again...the revealing of some wonderful Grand Creation Winners! :) And I do want to apologize for not posting the prize for this week, but it's another $5 Stampin' Up! Merchandise Gift from me! Yay! :)
Here are our PPC-CC #11 Winners...

Grand Creation Winner:
Congrats Nicole! Such great use of our PPC-CC #11 Colors! :) Please email me at stampinmegs@hotmail.com with your mailing address so that I can send out your prize!


Grand Creation Runners-Up: (in no particular order)




Please join us again for PPC-CC #12 this week, where we have another batch of awesome colors and a very cool prize!

Also, don't forget to grab your winners button--located in the colum at the right! (I am having difficulties linking my blog to each button, so if you would just save the button as a graphic image (.jpg, .png) and upload it to your blog as a picture. Don't use the link yet, please. Once I get these buttons working, I will definitely let you know! Sorry for any inconvience. Any questions, please let me know. Congrats again!

Enjoy your Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Yippee for me! This is my fist ever challenge win. Thanks for the weekly inspiration ladies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ladies! There is *such* talent out there - you all ROCK! WTG!! Be sure to play this week!! :)

    Lori - PPC Creator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Nicole and the runners up ... wonderful designs this week at PPC -- thanks for playing along and look forward to seeing more designs from you all this week too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrat's Nicole and to the runners up! Everyone rocked this challenge...I love seeing your creations. Hope you join us this week too!

    ReplyDelete