Monday, May 31, 2010

PPC-CC #14

**This post will remain at the top. Please scroll down for our latest post!**

Hi All!
We have a wonderful #14 color combo for you this week...have fun!


**This Challenge is open to all of my crafty friends! Whether you make cards, scrapbook, knit, beading, paint or anything else you have to show, I would LOVE for you to join in with me!

Creation Entries are due: Monday, May 31st by 10amEST.

I will choose 3 of the BEST submissions and feature them on my blog!--A Grand Creation Winner and two Runners Up! And you, as a crafty creator winner, will receive a button to display with extreme happiness and pride on your very own blog! How fun! :) Winners will be chosen the evening/night of Tuesday, June 1st.

This weeks prize...will be posted soon!

Here is what the PPC Creators came up with:

  







Can't wait to see those amazing creations! Have a great week!




1 comment:

  1. Another great color combo! Thanks for the inspiration, I had fun playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete