Wednesday, May 5, 2010

PPC-CC #10 Winners!

Hi Friends!
WOW...we had another fantastic week of some very creative work! I am very thankful for all of you who have participated! :)

Here are our PPC-CC #10 Winners...

Grand Creation Winner:

Congrats Kimberly! What darling card used with our PPC-CC #10 Colors! :) Please email me at stampinmegs@hotmail.com with your mailing address so that I can send out your prize!

Grand Creation Runners-Up: (in no particular order)



Please join us again for PPC-CC #11 this week, where we have another batch of awesome colors and a very cool prize!

Also, don't forget to grab your winners button--located in the colum at the right! (I am having difficulties linking my blog to each button, so if you would just save the button as a graphic image (.jpg, .png) and upload it to your blog as a picture. Don't use the link yet, please. Once I get these buttons working, I will definitely let you know! Sorry for any inconvience. Any questions, please let me know. Congrats again!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Simply GORGEOUS work ... thanks to everyone who played last week and congrats to the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ladies! Thank you to who participated last week..there was an amazing amount of talent out there!

    Lori - PPC Creator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Ladies! Such awesome work from everyone who played :)

    ReplyDelete