Wednesday, June 2, 2010

PPC-CC #14 Winners!

Hi All!
Sorry for being a day late with the Winners post! I've been soo super busy, especially around here. The DT and I have been planning some FUN and EXCITING things for you guys! We'll reveal one of that tomorrow, too! Yayy! :) Make sure you stay tuned! :) 
Anyway, on to the winners!

Grand Creation Winner:
Congrats Robbie! What a gorgeous card! I just LOVE that front open flat...so cute! ! :) Please email me at stampinmegs@hotmail.com with your mailing address so that I can send out your prize!


Grand Creation Runners-Up: (in no particular order)



Also, don't forget to grab your winners button--located in the colum at the right! (I am having difficulties linking my blog to each button, so if you would just save the button as a graphic image (.jpg, .png) and upload it to your blog as a picture. Don't use the link yet, please. Once I get these buttons working, I will definitely let you know! Sorry for any inconvience. Any questions, please let me know. Congrats again!

Make sure you join us for PPC-CC #15 this week!

xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Congrats ladies
    Eagerly waiting for the surprise...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you ladies! Thanks to everyone who participated!

    ReplyDelete