Wednesday, June 9, 2010

PPC-CC #15 Winners!

Hi Everyone!
Thanks for sticking around for another week at PPC! We really appreciate it! :) Just wanna apologize for having this post out late again! But anyway, here are those lovely winners:

Grand Creation Winner:


Congrats Kari! Absolutely gorgeous cards...we LOVE how you used our colors this week! Please email me at stampinmegs@hotmail.com with your mailing address so that I can send out your prize!


Grand Creation Runners Up: (in no particular order)


Don't forget to grab your winners button--located in the colum at the right! (I am having difficulties linking my blog to each button, so if you would just save the button as a graphic image (.jpg, .png) and upload it to your blog as a picture. Don't use the link yet, please. Once I get these buttons working, I will definitely let you know! Sorry for any inconvience. Any questions, please let me know. Congrats again!

Please join us for PPC-CC #16 this week!

Have a great Hump Day! :)

5 comments:

  1. WOW!! Thank you so much for my Runner- Up award - I am truly grateful - congrats to the other ladies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ladies!! Be sure to come back next week and play again :)

    Lori - PPC Creator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations ladies. I love all the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrat's ladies all of these cards are super fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so lovely to see my card here. the others are fab, great challenge.janex

    ReplyDelete