Wednesday, June 16, 2010

PPC-CC #16 Winners!

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for sticking around for another week at PPC! We just love seeing all of you creations! Lets get to those fabulous winners...

Grand Creation Winner:

Congrats Irit! Your scrapbook layout is beautiful! Please email me at stampinmegs@hotmail.com with your mailing address so that I can get your prize out to you!


Grand Creation Runners-Up: (in no particular order)



Don't forget to grab your winners button--located in the colum at the right! (I am having difficulties linking my blog to each button, so if you would just save the button as a graphic image (.jpg, .png) and upload it to your blog as a picture. Don't use the link yet, please. Once I get these buttons working, I will definitely let you know! Sorry for any inconvience. Any questions, please let me know. Congrats again!

Please join us for PPC-CC #17 this week! And don't forget about our Summer Kick-Off Blog Hop on Monday, June 21st! :)

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations ladies! Beautiful projects this week! Be sure to play again next week! xoxoxo

    Lori - PPC Creator DT

    ReplyDelete