Tuesday, April 20, 2010

PPC-CC #8 Winners!

Hi ladies! We had another week of great crafty creations!! Thanks to all of you who have participated and who have spread the word!

Here are our PPC-CC #8 Winners:

Grand Creation Winner:


Congrats Carole'Anne! This is definitely a creative card using our PPC-CC #8 Colors! :) Please email me at stampinmegs@hotmail.com with your mailing address so that I can send out your prize!

Grand Creation Runners-Up: (in no particular order)


Please don't forget to join us for PPC-CC #9!

Also, don't forget to grab your winners button--located in the colum at the right! (I am having difficulties linking my blog to each button, so if you would just save the button as a graphic image (.jpg, .png) and upload it to your blog as a picture.  Don't use the link yet, please. Once I get these buttons working, I will definitely let you know! Sorry for any inconvience. Any questions, please let me know. Congrats again!

Have a great Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Carole'Anne! I had a feeling you'd take the cake this week :-)
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am super super happy!!
    Thanks Megan...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrat's girls on all your great works of art this week. Way to Go!!!!!

    ReplyDelete