Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Meet the PPC Creators -- Day 2

Make sure to take time out to stop by each Creators blog to check out their work and wish them well! :)

HELLO! My name is Nicole Anderson (Mrs Nickel on SCS) and I live in Jasper, Indiana. I am a work-at-home, remarried mom of four children (20, 8, 7 and 5)! From college to pre-school, these kiddos keep me on my toes and make life crazy, but it is worth it! About my artsy fartsy self: My passion for art and crafts began as a child with pom-pom animals and macramé. Since then, I have enjoyed cross-stitch, crochet, beading, and other art mediums. I began falling in love with paper about five years ago when one of my girlfriends introduced me to scrapbooking. Soon thereafter I found card-making and that was it!
My love for Copics and digital images is pretty obvious on my blog, but I still have a hankin' for rubber and clear stamps! And, did I mention I am a ribbon addict? Please visit my blog, GottaHavePaper, to get to know a bit more about me, see my craft room in the side-bar and also so I can get to know you! I love being inspired by other artists and crafters from around the world! So be sure to comment so I can check out your blog, too!
I am so excited to be on Megan's FIRST EVAH design team for Picture Perfect Creations!! {{THANK YOU, MEGAN!!}}

I work full-time as a designer for a civil engineer in Fayetteville, Arkansas. I've been scrapbooking since 1998 with my best friend. I have a loving husband who helps support my habit and two sons (a tween and 9 yo) who are amazing kids. My husband was generous enough to let me have the entire bonus room to myself, 24'x22' of paper & ink heaven! My step-mom introduced me to rubber stamping in 2000 but I didn't really get into it until I fell in love with acrylic stamps! I have an array of ribbons, rub-ons, pens and pencils. I rarely pass up purchasing flowers! I love my Cricut Expression and am slowly making a library for myself of cartridges.
You can visit me at ScrapAddict'sAttic to see my work and let me know what you think of it! I love positive feedback!


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment