Monday, April 5, 2010

PPC-CC #6

Hi Friends!
I have another great color challenge and prize for you this week.
 


**This challenge is open to all of my crafty friends! Whether you make cards, scrapbook, knit, beadind, paint or anything else you have to show, I would LOVE for you to join in with me!
Creation Entries are due: Monday, April 5th by 10amEST.

I will choose 3 of the BEST submissions and feature them on my blog!--A Grand Creation Winner and two Runners Up! And you, as a crafty creator winner, will receive a button to display with extreme happiness and pride on your very own blog! How fun! :) Winners will be chosen the evening/night of Monday, April 5th.

This weeks prize...

(Front)

(Back)
Unopened - Me and My Big Ideas - 8x8 - Sassy-Smile Scrapbook Kit

Can't wait to see your creations! Have fun!



How to enter this weeks challenge:
Use Mister Linky below by adding a direct link to your blog post. Please only provide the direct link to your project entry!

5 comments:

  1. beautiful colours for your challenge Megan thank you for wonderful challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo, FINALLY I made it back to play! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan, We don't have dusty durango here in Australia. From one of the colour families what would you suggest to use in it's place?? THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trish! Really Rust is very close to Dusty Durango. :) Can't wait to see your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I've used Really Rust instead - I think I've just got this one in on time this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete