Thursday, March 25, 2010

PPC-CC #4 Winners!

Another week of amazing entries, ladies! And like always, a tough decision for my Grand Creation Winners! Thanks to all of you who have participated and who have spread the word. Can't wait to do it all again next week! :)

Here are our PPC-CC #4 Winners:

Grand Creation Winner:

Congrats Debbie! What a great card and such creative use of our PPC-CC #4 colors! :) Please email me at stampinmegs@hotmail.com with your mailing address so that I can ship out your prize! :)

Grand Creation Runners-Up: (in no particular order)



Congrats Ladies...nice work!

Please don't forget to join me for PPC-CC #5 this week! There's only a few more days to apply for our first ever Design Team Call, too! Click here to read more! :)

Also, don't forget to grab your winners button--located in the column at the right! (I am still having difficulties linking my blog to each button, so if you would just save the button as a graphic image (.jpg, .png) and upload it to your blog as a picture. Don't use the link yet, please. Once I get these buttons working, I will definitely let you know! Sorry for any inconvience. Any questions, please let me know!). Congrats again!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks you so much Megan for the honor and Congrat's to the other ladies. Wishing you a great day!!

    ReplyDelete