Tuesday, March 16, 2010

PPC-CC #3 Winners!

WOW!  I can't believe all of the amazing entries I received this week! You ladies are all so VERY talented! It was sooo hard for me to decide on just three creations! Thank you to all of you who have participated and who have spread the word.You have no idea how grateful I am. :)

Here are our PPC-CC #3 Winners:

Grand Creation Winner:
Congrats Dana! Such great use of PPC-CC #3 colors! :)  Please email me at stampinmegs@hotmail.com with your mailing address so that I can ship out your prize kit! :)

Grand Creation Runners-Up: (in no particular order)




Congratulations to these wonderful winners--Job Well Done Ladies! :)

Please don't forget to join me for PPC-CC #4 this week which offers a really awesome DaisyD's paper pack prize! :) Have you applied for our PPC Creators Design Team yet?! Click here for more info!

Also, don't forget to grab your winners button--located in the column at the right! (I am still having difficulties linking my blog to each button, so if you would just save the button as a graphic image (.jpg, .png) and upload it to your blog as a picture. Don't use the link yet, please. Once I get these buttons working, I will definitely let you know! Sorry for any inconvience. Any questions, please let me know!). Congrats again!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment: