Saturday, April 16, 2011

Meet our NEW DT Member -- Linda!

(Looking for Challenge #55, click here)

Another day with another new DT member!! :)


My name is Linda Anderson and I am married to a wonderful man. We have two boys, Phillip age 15 (or as he likes to tell me, almost 16) and Kevin age 12. We live just north of Pittsburgh, PA and are big sports fans. I am currently a stay at home Mom, having been a taekwondo instructor for almost 8 years and a 4th degree black belt. I have always loved crafting, even as a child. I've dabbled in quite a few but really took a liking to sewing, cross stitching and stamping. My first time stamping was about 10 years ago at a community craft club, and I've been hooked ever since. My response to those who say stamping is cheaper than therapy...Not anymore!!!

Linda's fave color combo:



We are so very excited to have Linda on our team! Be sure to come back tomorrow to meet another one of our NEW DT Members! :)

5 comments:

  1. Welcome Linda, so cool to read a little bit about you, I look forward to designing with you on the team. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Linda! Wow, you were a taekwondo instructor!? How cool!!! ;) I look forward to designing along side you here at PPC - take care and happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda! Aren't teenage boys special fun? I keep trying to air mine's room out but the weather turned nasty on me again. Oh well, it'll warm up soon enough to get out the winter stink o'hormones ;-) Glad to have you join us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha.. Stamping not cheaper than therapy!! Gosh don't tell my Husband. :-) So cool that you were a taekwondo instructor!! So glad to be designing with you!!
    Michele F.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda you are too cute! Nope I think my stamping habit might cost me more...LOL. But it is better therapy. I love to cross stitch too. So you were a taekwondo instructor...how awesome is that..I know where to get help if I ever need it..*wink*. Your creations are so amazing each week, can't wait to design with you!!!

    ReplyDelete