Friday, April 15, 2011

Meet our NEW DT Member -- Leanne Elliott!

(Looking for Challenge #55, click here)Leanne Elliott

Hi my name is, Leanne Elliott from North West Alberta, Canada.


I've been paper crafting since 2003, when I went to a scrapbooking event with Lori and her friend. I thought what could I scrapbook, I don't have any children, but the lady said you do have a life, everyday things, people in your life. That is all it took. I started out just scrapbooking, and then once Lori started with Stampin' Up! I just fell in love with the aspect of making and sending them to family and friends. I usually bought cards, but this was more fun. I am on three design teams now and love them all. Lately I've been branching out with Copic Markers, coloring different images, I always like stamps, but now when I buy them, I look to see if I can color them now. I've had my blog for just over a year now, and I am enjoying the challenges I participate in and what I feel that I can bring to others. It maybe scrapbooking, cards or altered art. I like to share my crafting interests with others, and put a smile on ones face. I have been married to Brian for 18 years, and we live in North Western Alberta, Canada. We work for RBC-Royal Bank of Canada. I work from home, for my hubby as his assistant.

So it works wonderfully for my crafting hobby. So that is about all from me...oh and my fav color combo is number 35 Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip and Tempting Turquoise. Here is my card, and again thanks!





We are so very excited to have Leanne on our team! Be sure to come back tomorrow to meet another one of our NEW DT Members! :)
Happy Friday All!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome welcome, Leanne! I've seen you all over the blogitty world for around a year now so we're traveling in the same circle, lol I dabble with Copics myself but you're so much better than I am with them, it might help if I had more than just 12. It's so nice to learn a bit more about you & again it's wonderful to have you on the same team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun reading about you Leanne! And I love your card!! That color combo was on my fave list too!!!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Leanne...Love that colour combo too! Looking forward to creating with you and I see that you are a Canuck too!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great to learn more about you Leanne!! And guess what... I am married to a "Brian" too!! :-) Every Brian I have met is super wonderful!! I love your work and so glad to be designing with you. I love this color combo. I actually love ALL the color combos.
    ~Michele F.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ladies, that is so funny you said that Michele F, everyone loves my Brian, and well I do too..shhhh, I think he is pretty cool. What part of Canada do you Live Lesley? I had a hard time just finding one Linda, they are all nice. Paula, just practice coloring, that is all I did. I stamp a whole bunch of imgaes and sat down and had fun. Thanks again ladies,and I can't wait to meet the others!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Leanne, I just love, love this girl and the way you colored her. I can't wait to create with you and have some laughs. I love what you create each week or everyday so this is going to be fun. Welcome aboard for the wonderful ride. :)))) Congrat's

    ReplyDelete