Wednesday, December 29, 2010

PPC- Specialty Challenge #2 - Winner's

Can you believe it is Tuesday night already...well I guess early Wednesday morning for some...LOL. Only a couple of more days until it is New Year's Eve. All of us at Picture Perfect Creations would like to thank all of you so much for supporting and playing with us this 2010 year, we truly appreciate your support. We all are wishing you a wonderful New Year and we can't wait to play some more in 2011!!!

Boy oh boy did you all rock out on our Specialty Challenge. Everyones work was so awesome and it really made it hard to chose. You all are soooooooo inspiring. Please take sometime to stop bye these wonderful ladies blogs to see their works.



Grand Creation Winner

Donna your cards are stunning with the layering and embossing! Thanks for sharing them with us at PPC :)

Grand Creation's Runner's Up: (in no particular order)
Jennifer

Christmas Board Book

Hummel Angel Snowglobe




Thank you both for sharing unique entries. They are both beautiful and something I myself have not seen done and find them very inspiring.


Don't forget to grab your winners button--located in the colum at the right! (I am having difficulties linking my blog to each button, so if you would just save the button as a graphic image (.jpg, .png) and upload it to your blog as a picture. Don't use the link yet, please. Once I get these buttons working, I will definitely let you know! Sorry for any inconvience. Any questions, please let me know. Congrats again!

Please stop bye and play challenge #43 Megan gave us some really fabby colors to work with. Thanks again for all of the wonderful creations to look at.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to much space in between stuff but blogger wasn't letting me get rid of them...LOL. Thanks again for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! WOW! I am blown away....how incredibly suprprising that you would chose my card. I am sooooo humbled. Thank you so much. You really really surprised me. I humbly than you.~Donna

    ReplyDelete