Wednesday, December 22, 2010

PPC-CC #42 Winners!

Good Wednesday morning to everyone! First off I am sorry this is posted so late! There were a few things that were musts to get done in my house yesterday and well it was well into the wee hours before I got to sleep. Again I am sorry :(

Thank you to everyone who joined us for PPC #42. It was a great color combo and all of the cards were awesome. It was hard for me to choose. Please take a chance to hope on over to these ladies blogs and see how they created their cards.

Grand Creation Winner:




Paula what a beautiful card. The embossing really makes your card pop!


Grand Creation's Runner's Up: in no particular order)





Nuria



Don't forget to grab your winners button--located in the colum at the right! (I am having difficulties linking my blog to each button, so if you would just save the button as a graphic image (.jpg, .png) and upload it to your blog as a picture. Don't use the link yet, please. Once I get these buttons working, I will definitely let you know! Sorry for any inconvience. Any questions, please let me know. Congrats again!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo, thanks for choosing my card!!! I had so much fun playing with this combo, and you know I'll be playing again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a cute card Roxy! Look forward to seeing more of your work. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete