Sunday, November 28, 2010

PPC Sketch Challenge Winners!!

Happy Sunday everyone...sorry this is late, but things have been pretty hectic around my house and I'm assuming Megan is a "wee bit busy" too. Our Grand Creation Winners are a great line-up from our Sketch Challenge! As always, thanks to all who particpated! :)

Grand Creation Winner:


Congrats Margreet! You created a beautiful card using our sketch!

Grand Creation Runners-Up: (in no particular order)

Christa


Leanne


Don't forget to grab your winners button--located in the colum at the right! (I am having difficulties linking my blog to each button, so if you would just save the button as a graphic image (.jpg, .png) and upload it to your blog as a picture. Don't use the link yet, please. Once I get these buttons working, I will definitely let you know! Sorry for any inconvience. Any questions, please let me know. Congrats again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment