Thursday, November 25, 2010

Challenge #38 Winners!

Good afternoon everyone! I still have not heard from Megan, so I am going to only assume that it's good news and that she is enjoying being a new Mommy! (or on the way to being one hee hee) For Challenge #38 we had 2 entries so I am taking the liberty of issuing you BOTH the Grand Creation Winner badge! Congratulations ladies...we understand that this time of year is so busy with the hustle and bustle of shopping, parties, cleaning, baking etc., and not much time for crafting. So, we appreciate those who find the time to play along :)

Andrea


Don't forget to grab your winners button--located in the colum at the right! (I am having difficulties linking my blog to each button, so if you would just save the button as a graphic image (.jpg, .png) and upload it to your blog as a picture. Don't use the link yet, please. Once I get these buttons working, I will definitely let you know! Sorry for any inconvience. Any questions, please let me know. Congrats again! 

I will be back later on with the winners from our Sketch Challenge last week! Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment