Monday, November 22, 2010

PPC - CC#39

Good morning friends! It's me, Lori, and I'm stepping out on a limb here...as you all are aware, our lovely Megan is expecting her first baby ANY DAY now, and I have been watching the blog here this morning and noticed she has not posted our challenge yet. I'm hoping this means that she has started labor and this little wee one will be here very soon for all of us to meet! :) We are so super excited as her DT team to finally meet this little one....and I guess if I'm wrong, she can fire me, right?!? hahahah...for those who played along with us in Challenge #38 - someone will pick winners and post them shortly! Stay tuned!!!

Alrighty...enough ramblin's from me....onto this week's combo:

And here are the wonderful creations made by the design team....be sure to leave them some lovin's as they did some superb work this week:

Melissa



Lori



Sandy



Tamie


Paula


**This Challenge is open to all of my crafty friends! Whether you make cards, scrapbook, knit, beading, paint or anything else you have to show, I would LOVE for you to join in with me!

Creation Entries are due: Sunday, November 28th.

I will choose 3 of the BEST submissions and feature them on my blog!--A Grand Creation Winner and two Runners Up! And you, as a crafty creator winner, will receive a button to display with extreme happiness and pride on your very own blog! How fun! :) Winners will be chosen the evening/night of Sunday, November 28th.





4 comments:

  1. I'd like to apologize to all our followers for not getting my creation made & posted for today's PPC. So much happening this past weekend, I completely forgot . But as soon as I get home, I WILL make something & get it posted for you. Hope our fearless leader is having a baby right now! Here's to a quick and as painless as possible delivery as could be :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lori for being brave and fearless. I sure hope Megan is having her bundle of joy right now...and who would ever fire you "Nope can't think of anyone. Paula, no problem sometimes life just gets busy. No apologizes necessary. However, I just can't wait to see what you come up with when ready to post. All of you girls Rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies..just doing what I thought I should :) I sure hope Megan is cuddling a wonderful bundle right now! :)

    ReplyDelete