Saturday, April 23, 2011

Meet our NEW DT Member -- Michele K.!

(Looking for our Specialty Challenge #6, Click Here)



 I live in sunny Southern California with my hubby of 8 years. We don’t have any children but we do have the best cat on the planet. Her name is Roxy and she keeps me company in the window of my craft room on a regular basis. My family lives in the Pacific Northwest and I visit often. I love mountain biking, exploring, road trips, antique malls and music. I work at the Academy of Motion Pictures and I love it. I hope they love me because I am never leaving. :) As a little girl I was always making something; sewing, collages, knitting, needlepoint, hook rugs and I loved to wrap gifts. A few years ago my mom mailed me a package of some things I made and inside there was a moustache pillow that I sewed for my dad’s moustache when I was 6. I know that sounds completely ridiculous but it made me smile and reminded me that crafting is in my blood. Card making and scrapbooking came later. About 5 years ago my best friend invited me to a Stampin’ Up! Party and I have been hooked on paper crafts ever since. I am a self proclaimed paper hoarder and proud of it! I really enjoy sharing my supplies and helping others on the road to being a craftaholic like me. I am really excited share my creations on the PPC blog and meet some new friends!


Michele's favorite color combo:
 


We hope you enjoyed meeting our new PPC DT! We had a blast picking them out and are all super excited to be working with them!

Have a great weekend and Happy Easter from all of us here at PPC! :)
 

5 comments:

  1. Yay!! We are all official now!! Love this card Michele! Love those buttons in your white space! Love the colors. Just LOVE it!! Funny.. Hook rugs and Needle point... my Mom still has a few of my creations!! Did you have a poster of Shawn Cassidy on your wall too?? Hee hee. So happy to be making paper things with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun reading your bio Michele and getting to know you!!! Gorgeous card, such lovely colors.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, it's OFFICIAL! Welcome to all of you talented ladies...can't wait to get crafty with you all! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun job you have! I love my job too :-) I'm a paper hoarder too, you can never have enough! Welcome to the group

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome! Loved your bio. I did some of the same, my mom stitch has one of my latch hooks. I am paper hoarder too so you are with a great group of people who love to create and hoard. Have an amazing Easter and can't wait to get to know you. Love your creative card, it is stunning and inspirational.

    ReplyDelete