Monday, December 6, 2010

PPC-CC #41

Good morning everyone! Hopefully you all had a better weekend than I did. My immune system is definitely not doing it's work this winter. I've been sick with all sorts of things and now I've got this nasty cold. I'm stepping in this week for Megan as she's a little bit busy. Can't believe it's already December 6th!!! This week's colors are super fun and I hope you all get a chance to join us! Here are some of the PPC creators creations! 
Melissa
Lori
Paula
Tamie
Sandy 

**This Challenge is open to all of my crafty friends! Whether you make cards, scrapbook, knit, beading, paint or anything else you have to show, I would LOVE for you to join in with us!

Creation Entries are due: Monday, December 13, 10:00 AM EST.

I will choose 3 of the BEST submissions and feature them on the PPC-CC blog!--A Grand Creation Winner and two Runners Up! And you, as a crafty creator winner, will receive a button to display with extreme happiness and pride on your very own blog! How fun! :) Winners will be chosen the evening/night of Tuesday, December 14th. 




Have a great week!

1 comment: