Saturday, November 13, 2010

PPC-CC #37 Winners!

Hi Friends!
Our Grand Creation Winners are a great line-up this week! As always, thanks to all who particpated! :)

Grand Creation Winner:

Congrats Christa! You created a beautiful card using our colors!

Grand Creation Runners-Up: (in no particular order)



Don't forget to grab your winners button--located in the colum at the right! (I am having difficulties linking my blog to each button, so if you would just save the button as a graphic image (.jpg, .png) and upload it to your blog as a picture. Don't use the link yet, please. Once I get these buttons working, I will definitely let you know! Sorry for any inconvience. Any questions, please let me know. Congrats again! 


We'd love to see your creations for challenge #38 this week! Make sure you take the time to post yours! :)
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment