Wednesday, October 27, 2010

PPC-CC #35 Winners!

Wow...I can't believe another week has already come and gone and I'm back here to post another set of fabulous winners!

**For those of you who haven't read our PPC-CC#36 post yet, Color Combo #35 will be our last one offering a prize to the Grand Creation Winner. Unfortunately, PPC will not be having weekly prizes anymore. If you have been following my other blog, you know that I am expecting my little bundle of joy in the next 4 weeks or so, which means money is tight for us at this time. BUT, on a happier note, the last challenge of every month will have a prize awarded to a random PPC particpant! :) So sorry to dissappoint all of you! We all hope you still take the time to get crafty and partipate with us in our weekly challenges!

Now on to uur winners...

Grand Creation Winner:

Congrats Lori! What a super cute card...and great use of our colors! Please email me at stampinmegs@hotmail.com with your mailing address so that I can get your prize out to you!


Grand Creation Runners-Up: (in no particular order)


Don't forget to grab your winners button--located in the colum at the right! (I am having difficulties linking my blog to each button, so if you would just save the button as a graphic image (.jpg, .png) and upload it to your blog as a picture. Don't use the link yet, please. Once I get these buttons working, I will definitely let you know! Sorry for any inconvience. Any questions, please let me know. Congrats again! 

Make sure you join us for challenge #36 this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment