Monday, July 26, 2010

PPC-CC #22

Hi All!
This week we have a great color combo and we are continuing with our Guest Designer for July, Betty! She has done some awesome work for us these past couple weeks! I also want to apologize for my lack of posting the PPC Grand Creation winners, but just wanted to let you all know that PPC #20 & #21 will be posted today/tomorrow...and I promise on that one! :)

Color Combo #22:
**This Challenge is open to all of my crafty friends! Whether you make cards, scrapbook, knit, beading, paint or anything else you have to show, I would LOVE for you to join in with me!


Creation Entries are due: Monday, July 26th by 10amEST.

I will choose 3 of the BEST submissions and feature them on my blog!--A Grand Creation Winner and two Runners Up! And you, as a crafty creator winner, will receive a button to display with extreme happiness and pride on your very own blog! How fun! :) Winners will be chosen the evening/night of Tuesday, July 27th.

This weeks prize...
Studio G Fresh Glitter Pack in Red

Here are the Design Team Creations!

July PPC Guest Designer:


PPC Creators:













Don't forget to make time to join us this week!




2 comments:

  1. Fun color combo and great creations from the DT! Glad I had some time to play along this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this colour combo - I did my card and blogged on Saturday but forgot to link - d'oh - I've done so now x

    ReplyDelete