Thursday, June 24, 2010

PPC-CC # 17 Winners!

Hello there Bloggin' Buddies!
Sorry for the delay in posting the winners...life has been busy here! I hope you all are enjoying our week long Summer Kick-Off Blog Hop! If you haven't had a chance to hop around yet, make sure you do! We're giving away MORE than 15 amazing prizes!

Grand Creation Winner:
Congrats Betty! Great use of PPC-CC #17 colors! Please email me at stampinmegs@hotmail.com, with your 4 choices of Digis from MelJen's Store!


Grand Creation Runners-Up: (in no particular order)



Don't forget to grab your winners button--located in the colum at the right! (I am having difficulties linking my blog to each button, so if you would just save the button as a graphic image (.jpg, .png) and upload it to your blog as a picture. Don't use the link yet, please. Once I get these buttons working, I will definitely let you know! Sorry for any inconvience. Any questions, please let me know. Congrats again!

Please join us for PPC-CC #18 this week, as well as our featured Blog Hop Color Combo too! :) We can't wait to see you're creations!

Hope everyones having a great week...can't believe that its almost the weekend already!

1 comment: