Friday, October 1, 2010

October Guest Designer -- Corri!

My fellow PPC Creators and I are sooo very excited to reveal our Guest Designer for October...


Meet Corri...
I am a stay at home mom with 8 year old twins (a boy and a girl) and my baby girl just turned 3 in September. I began papercrafting about a year ago when my sister in law found a Cricut for me at a Black Friday sale for $68. I thought I would be able to use it for the kid's school projects and things like that. I started playing around with making cards and quickly became addicted. I mostly make cards but I also enjoy making banners and altered items. I also love photography, mostly butterflies and hummingbirds, and attending my kid's sporting events.
I'm thrilled to be a guest designer this month and look forward to seeing everyone's beautiful creations!
-----------------------------------------

We're thrilled, as well! Make sure you check out her blog, Bug Lover Cards. She definitely has some inspiring work! Definitely stay tuned next week's challenge, as we'll reveal her first DT submission! Congrats again! We're all looking forward to working with you this month!

Hope you're all having a great week!
 


1 comment:

  1. Welcome Corri, we are so excited to have you creating with us this month!

    ReplyDelete