Monday, October 4, 2010

PPC-CC #32

Hi Friends!
This weeks color combo is leaning towards those beautiful Fall colors! Love them! Can't wait to see your creations!


**This Challenge is open to all of my crafty friends! Whether you make cards, scrapbook, knit, beading, paint or anything else you have to show, I would LOVE for you to join in with me!

Creation Entries are due: Monday, October 4th by 10amEST.

I will choose 3 of the BEST submissions and feature them on my blog!--A Grand Creation Winner and two Runners Up! And you, as a crafty creator winner, will receive a button to display with extreme happiness and pride on your very own blog! How fun! :) Winners will be chosen the evening/night of Tuesday, September 28th.

This weeks prize...will be 8 assorted Christmas/Holiday Cards made by the PPC Creators DT!
 
September PPC Guest Designer:
 
PPC Design Team Creations:
 


 
 
 
 


Can't wait to see your creations this week!
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome color combo this week! One of my all-time favorites :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice ladies, and thanks again Megan for letting me be with you for the month of September, it has been so much fun. Such talented team you have.

    Hugs!
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan, I am unable to send you an email...I keep getting failure notices. Is there another email address I can use to send my info to you? stampinmegs@hotmail.com isn't working.

    ReplyDelete