Tuesday, September 7, 2010

PPC-CC #28 Winners!

Hi All!
Here are the winners for last week's challenge #28!

Grand Creation Winner:

Congrats Sally! Beautiful card and great use of our colors this week! Please email me at stampinmegs@hotmail.com with your mailing address so that I can get your prize out to you!



Grand Creation Runners-Up: (in no particular order)



Don't forget to grab your winners button--located in the colum at the right! (I am having difficulties linking my blog to each button, so if you would just save the button as a graphic image (.jpg, .png) and upload it to your blog as a picture. Don't use the link yet, please. Once I get these buttons working, I will definitely let you know! Sorry for any inconvience. Any questions, please let me know. Congrats again!


Make sure you take that extra bit of time to participate in challenge #29 this week! We can't wait to see your creations!

2 comments:

  1. Wooo hoo! Thank you;0) Congrats ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the Winners! Love your card, Sally (heehee, it's like talking to my mom as she is another Sally!)
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete